Ana Kawaii
 
28.5.07
Kawaii in Japanese means something cute and funny.

More than a simple adjective, Kawaii qualifies an aesthetic and a fancy trend in Japan.

My name is Ana and I live in the North of Portugal, in Matosinhos.

In my handmade jewellery I tried to put always something related with my travels and my daily life.

Each necklace, choker, earrings, brooches or bags have the name of a japanese region.

To purchase items please click on the button "Informations" or write to anakawaii@gmail.com

All jewellery comes in a gift box.

All purchase is shipped through Portugal Post and should be delivered within 6 to 10 days.

Prices range from 12 Euros to 40 Euros, depending on the materials.

Shipping costs are included in the price.


Picture of banner: Rui Ricardo
posted by ana @ 3:14 da manhã  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:54 da tarde, Blogger bacondog said…

    Este comentário não vem a propósito do "post", mas apeteceu-nos vir aqui desejar-te umas magníficas férias!

    Kisses and flowers

    Bacongirls

     
Enviar um comentário
<< Home
 
Counter Stats
real estate
real estate Counter
Free Myspace Maps from ModMyProfile.com